Harvested when young, it provides more protein, fibre, vitamins, minerals and prebiotic benefits than mature wheat. Enjoy as a side dish, in soups, salads, or vegetarian meals. Very high in fibre – 4X the fibre content of brown rice
• Rich in calcium, potassium, iron, and zinc
• Low GI food with excellent insulin response
• Low gluten
• Good for general bowel health. Helpful in the prevention of constipation and the management of
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
• Easy to cook and super versatile
• May help with weight loss