What you will need:
- 1 cup of zucchini
- 1/2cup of carrot 1/4 cup flour
- 3T nutritional yeast
- 1/4tsp paprika
- 1/4tsp dried oregano
- 4T Prasad Ghee
- Finely grate Zucchini and coat with salt to allow excess water to release before making. (same process can be followed with carrots but not necessary).
- Take cheesecloth and squeeze out the water released from Zucchini and carrot to start preparing those beautiful fritters.
- Add all dry ingredients (flour, nutritional yeast, paprika, dried oregano) & Ghee into the mixture
- Form them into patties
- On a pan add 3T of Ghee
- Pan fry each side with Ghee for 4-5 mins, to get crispy crust on your fritters.
- Then, bake it for an additional 15 mins at 400 °F to get nice even color on all sides.
Serve it warm & enjoy!
Mohammad Anis & Fahmida Ahmed