THREE TYPE TOMATO QUICHE
- 6 eggs
- 5 ts "Rudolfs" Organic Tomato & Basil vegetable spread
- 2 frozen puff pastry layers
- 2 handfuls of cut greens
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 150 g of three types of grated cheese
- 100 ml of cream
- 100 g of dried tomatoes
1) Spread butter on a pan, lay defrosted puff pastry on it and stab pastry with a fork.
2) Bake for 15 minutes at 180 C degrees.
3) To avoid puffing up off pastry, place baking paper over the top and cover it with peas.
4) Cover pastry with Rudolf's Organic Tomato Basil Vegetable Spread (approx. 5 spoons).
5) Beat the eggs with the cream, stir in the greens, cheese and sliced dried tomatoes.
6) Pour the mass over the Rudolfs vegetable spread layer.
7) Cover quiche with cherry tomatoes cut in half.
8) Bake at 180 C degrees for 30 minutes until egg gets golden brown.