This is a really nice recipe for the cool autumn days using coconut milk.
- 1 Tbsp ginger grated
- 1 Tbsp of Prasad Ayurveda plain organic ghee
- 1.5 stocks lemon grass cut into 2 inch sticks
- 3 keffir lime leaves chopped
- ½ tsp hing /asafoetida (or 2-3 cloves of garlic)
- 1 chili pepper
- ½ Tbsp Paprika
- ½ Tbsp pink Himalayan salt
- 2 cups of Water
- 1 can of Cha’s curry masala organic coconut milk
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup of cut green beans
- 1 bricks of panner (or tofu)
- Cut the carrots into slices, the beans into 1-2 inch pieces.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into medium size chunks.
- Cut the curd (or tofu) into ½ inch cubes.
- Set it all aside.
- Heat the ghee on medium temperature in a good size sauce pan. Add the ginger, chilli pepper and hing (or garlic and sauté for a minute or two)
- Add the water and Cha’s curry coconut milk into the sauce pan.
- Add the Paprika, lemon grass, keffir lime leaves, salt and simmer
- Add the carrots and paneer (or tofu) simmer until the carrots are partially cooked (approx 5 minutes)
- Add the sweet potato and green beans and simmer for another 5 to 10 minutes, being careful not to overcook the sweet potato or it will turn to much
- Serve on your favourite rice or noodles!
Makes 4 – 5 servings.