Get festively creative this holiday season and try Leprechaun Dip with family and friends
Time: 10 minutes
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup vegan whipping cream
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Laird Superfood Original Creamer
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 tsp mint extract
- 2-3 drops natural green food coloring or ½-1 tsp spirulina
- 1/3 cup vegan mini chocolate chips, more for topping
- 1-2 mint leaves, for garnish
- Strawberries, to serve
- Healthy oreo-like cookies, to serve
- Combine the cream cheese, whipping cream, powdered sugar, creamer, vanilla extract and mint extract in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Whip using an electric mixer until light and fluffy, 3-5 minutes.
- Add a few drops of food coloring or spirulina until you get a green color. Whip again.
- Add the chocolate chips to the bowl and stir gently until well incorporated.
- Spoon the dip into a serving bowl and top with more chocolate chips and a few mint leaves.
- Serve immediately with strawberries and cookies, or keep refrigerated until needed. Enjoy!