Please help us welcome the newest member to the Heritage Ghee family; Himalayan Pink Salt!
Made in Canada with 100% New Zealand grass fed butter, this premium ghee is delicately seasoned with Pink Himalayan salt and has a pleasant mild taste, a high heat point, nutritional benefits, and medicinal qualities! Feel free to use this delicious spread on gluten-free crackers, mixed into guacamole, or used in your favourite crockpot meal. The subtle taste of Pink Himalayan salt will elevate any dish and compliment a variety of flavours, making this product a completely unique dietary experience!
Heritage Himalayan Pink Salt Ghee also:
• Contains no growth hormones and the cows used are 90% pasture fed
• Feeds their cows fresh grass and hay which allows for a higher level of CLA, an essential Omega-6 fatty acid
• Contains Butyric Acid and Vitamin A
• Non-GMO, Lactose and Gluten-Free
• Paleo, Keto and Whole30 friendly
• Has a smoke point of 480F (250C), ideal for high heat cooking
*Note: Please consult your physician for personalized medical advice. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider before taking new supplementation or additional health products.